19 Mar 2020
Thanksgiving is a time of year where we pause from our busy lives to remember and be thankful for all the people, places and things that have occurred in the last year. At Mountain Laurel Chalets we have much to be thankful for and here are some of the things for which we are most grateful:
- The family of owner’s that trust us with their rental property investments.
- The area where we live and work has been bestowed with year round beauty and diversity of natural and man made attractions
- Our customers are the best customers any company could ask for – with some of your families having been with our company the entire 43 years we’ve been open!
- The best team of employees in the industry – people who care about our chalets, owners, customers, the National Park and Gatlinburg.
- Our leadership team – which has moved us forward to new heights and constant innovation.
Here is a short message from the Egli Family: