Please call and let us know how we can address an issue in the house or assist you. In the event that a major repair is needed, we will need to switch the house you are staying in. Be assured this will be the great exception as we are regularly inspecting the homes.
We appreciate your support of our business and we wish you a safe and relaxing vacation.
- STANDARD RESERVATIONS
- There are no check-ins or check-outs on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day as our office is closed. You must provide a credit card to secure this reservation request. When booking your reservation you are required to pay 50% down at time of booking and the remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. Each reservation is subject to a non-refundable administrative fee which varies depending on the size of the house. This fee includes a basic cleaning fee, hot tub cleaning fee, maintenance of the property, and administrative costs.
-When booking your reservation, you are required to pay the administrative fee, plus 50% of rent at time of booking and the remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
-If you do not want to use your credit card online, you must call the office to make the reservation. Guests must stay in the same chalet seven consecutive nights to get the seventh night free. Rates are subject to change without notice. Confirmed reservation rates will be honored. In lieu of a $300.00 security deposit we offer damage coverage. Instead of paying hundreds of dollars up front, simply make a one-time payment of $29.00 for coverage up to $1,500.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT PROTECTION
- Plan covers unintentional (accidental) damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1,500. Any damages that exceed $1,500 will be charged to the credit card on file. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Security Deposit Protection coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy. The Security Deposit Protection can be purchased up to, and including, at check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request Services to pay directly Mountain Laurel Chalets any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Security Deposit Protection. Please contact Mountain Laurel Chalets directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
– Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. If you do not wish to use the same credit card you made your reservation with you must contact us. Otherwise the credit card you provided will be charged automatically. We accept MONEY ORDERS, PERSONAL CHECKS, VISA, Discover, MasterCard, or AMERICAN EXPRESS. No personal check accepted less than 45 days prior to arrival. Returned checks are automatically forwarded to a collection agency with an additional $39.00 fee added for collection.
- In case of cancellations there will be no refunds if you are inside your cancellation period. Cancellation periods are as follows: 1-4 bedrooms require a 30 day notice. 5-8 bedrooms 6 weeks’ notice. 12 bedrooms 12 weeks’ notice. If you are outside your cancellation period you will receive a 90% refund minus the administrative fee or 100% credit to another reservation. If proper notice is not given as indicated, the deposit will be forfeited. You will be allowed to make one change in your dates or chalet at no charge with required notice. After that, you will be charged $ 50.00 for each additional change. No changes are allowed if you are inside your cancellation period.
We allow no weddings, wedding receptions, Graduation Parties, Group parties, House parties. All reservations must be made by someone at least 21 years of age who is staying in the chalet.