5 Mar 2020
Knowing how to pack is essential for your Gatlinburg vacation and when staying at Mountain Laurel Chalets, we try to prepare our guests with how to pack. The following is a suggested list of what to pack.
- 1. Food (including salt and pepper)
- 2. Coffee filters, plastic wrap, foil, storage containers to take food back home
- 3. Charcoal/lighter fluid (some have gas grills--check ammenities on website)
- 4. Port-a-crib, high chair, safety gates, etc. Due to liability and guest preference we do not provide cribs.
- 5. Cleaning supplies for your own use (Departure clean is included in rent)
- 6. Laundry powder (if your unit has a washer--check website for ammenities)
- 7. Beach towels for the pool (in season)
- 8. Flashlight (in case of power outage)
- 9. Bathroom items (shampoo, condition, lotion, razor, shaving cream, toothbrush)
- 10. Favorite cooking supplies (we provide only basic cooking supplies)
- 11. Seasoning and condiments (who likes to buy four stick of butter or a large mayo for a short weekend?)
- 12. Bluetooth speaker for deck or hot tub area
- 13. Deck of cards or games for playing with family and friends
- 14. Books to read while you sit on your deck enjoying the view
- 15. A heart of expectation for an incredible vacation!