21 Mar 2020
“Your Family is our Company”
As a business that has been family-owned for over 40 years, Mountain Laurel Chalets takes the term, “Family First” to a whole new level.
Mountain Laurel Chalets invites your family to be a part of our family through the Family First Program. This program is a way for us to thank you for your loyalty.
Guests who have stayed with us 5 or more times qualify as our Family First guests. Those who are considered Family First get “perks” when a reservation is made. Benefits include:
- Only one night deposit is required when the reservation is made, rather than the regular 50%. This is especially helpful with 4-7 night rentals. The full balance is not due until 14 days prior to arrival on most chalets.
- A damage deposit of $300 is not required. We still make the optional $29 damage insurance available to Family First members which covers up to $3000 in accidental damage.
- Chalets with a wood burning fireplace will receive a free bundle of wood for each night you stay with us during fireplace season (Oct-Mar).
- Receive a free welcome gift at check in.
- Receive advance notice of discounts throughout the year.
You do not have to do anything to join. When you call to make the reservation, please mention that you are a member of the program or if you book online make sure to mention Family First in the comment section. This program is just for you and is not transferable to anyone else. This is just a way for us to express our appreciation for you and invite you to be part of the Mountain Laurel Chalets Family!
We absolutely love staying with Mountain Laurel Chalets! As a kid I stayed with you guys every Christmas to New Years and as I married we stayed with you guys for our honeymoon. We still come up for Christmas and love how great you are to our family!!
Been staying with you for 5-6 years now. Love the gifts for being in the Family First program! Your entire staff is friendly and very helpful!
My family has always stayed with Mt Laurel chalets starting with my grandparents. My husband and I honeymooned in one of the chalets and we’ve stayed on one with friends. We’re looking forward to planning a trip in the next couple years.